The health/safety of our visitors, staff and their families is our priority this season. Please follow these outdoor measures to reduce risk while on the farm. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Please do not visit the farm if anyone in your household feels sick or has been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19 or Covid-19 symptoms.
- MASKS REQUIRED in parking lots, pre-cut-trees locations, near Shoppe/Barn and when interacting with staff or visitors not from your group.
- ALL VISITORS STOP AT CHECK-IN STATION for staff instruction/updates before looking for trees. (Anyone wishing to participate in Public Health Contact Tracing may sign up at Check-in Station.)
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE 6 FT between groups.
- HAND SANITIZER at check-in station and pay window.
- TOUCHLESS PAYMENT and plexiglass at pay window.
- Only staff allowed in the Shoppe. All visitor activity is outside.
- Hand saws, sled and rope are available. Please bring your own if you have them.
- Must sanitize hands or wear gloves before handling Madeira Farms sleds & saws. (Sleds & saws disinfected regularly by staff).
- No cider or cookies (sorry!)
- Staff not allowed to handle visitor phones/cameras for picture taking.